"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28Stretched and stronger, I now pick up where I had left and tread slowly.. Walk alongside with me, if you would. For now I seek true company, to walk the narrow path which I may not deviate from, ever again.
Click here to read Romans 8:28-39
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
The Narrow Path
Life have been going on more or less the same as it had always been for me before May 2006. It had been months of tough times.. And I mean, really tough. Only those in close contact knew, and I really thank you for walking with me (If you know who I am refering to, and you are reading this: Thank you from the bottom of my heart!). But most of all, it had always been Him, showing me how to live. Taste, and know that the Lord is good, always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment