I had lunch today with somebody who took care of me for awhile when I was very young. Perhaps, I was only 1. It had been a very long while since I met Gu Ma (姑妈). We never really understood each other very well due to the time spent together. For the first time perhaps I felt I start to know her better. Just as I looked and listened to her (especially when she addressed me as her niece), I was reminded of my 1 month-to-be niece that had just arrived. :) Tears welled up in my eyes as she described my younger days. Haha..
And mothers, how self-less they are! To carry this responsibility, flesh to flesh. Their sacrifices belittled. Perhaps misunderstood many many times. Relations are fragile; yet so special - Specially arranged.
Looking forward to Kai Xuan's (my niece) full month this coming Saturday.
And mothers, how self-less they are! To carry this responsibility, flesh to flesh. Their sacrifices belittled. Perhaps misunderstood many many times. Relations are fragile; yet so special - Specially arranged.
Looking forward to Kai Xuan's (my niece) full month this coming Saturday.

(photo posted on 31.10.07: Kai Xuan on her full month)
More dates to remember:
3rd Nov - cousin (maternal side) David's wedding
4th Nov - cousin (paternal side) Jason's wedding
No comments:
Post a Comment