Inspiration comes unexpectedly, in my opinion, most of the time. Somehow I had been waiting for this inspiration to sweep me into writing my blog once again, not out of a 'I-ought-to' but that 'I-want-to'. So, thank you, Guo Shi, for that blog entry about us, which gave me the confidence to write again, as honestly, as boldly and as real.
I have been struggling with the writing of a newsletter for the past few months. Same issue perhaps. First, there was fear, due to new ground - new expectations, more unknowns, new infringements that brought about new breakthroughs. I dared not write too much, after thinking too much. So, why do we need to do all this, sometimes I will ask. And I remember the very words I spoke to someone, that 'everything has its purpose'. Many times I realise between 'right' or 'wrong', and 'yes' or 'no', I begin to see the reality of 'yes' or 'no' playing their roles more in the events around me. Somehow, I hate the 'right' or 'wrong'.. for I can be reminded for being wrong for saying this. I seemed to have said this before in a blog posted earlier.. Hm, why surface again. I will probably come back to this again.
Well, something else to think about, I am going to cook nasi lemak this evening for friends to come. Lily's blog had been such a blessing to me, inspiring me to cook. She made it so simple for people like me. :)
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment