MAY had been a lot of evaluation and thinking done. I love life not for its hipe but for its up-and-downs. Just like a roller coaster ride, filled with mixed emotions which made it confusing sometimes, but memorable. Without the 'downs', I will not know how high I had actually been. It can be frustratingly amazing.
3 days, and the design I was talking about had been submitted. I think it was okay but until the client get back to us.. I shall keep my fingers crossed for now and hope for the best. Shall put it on blog later on. :]
There is this new anticipation I have for this year's church camp which will be from 4th till 7th June, next week actually. I am excited to be bunking with Amy, a sister whom I served with in the English service but have yet to know very well. There is something I respect and admire about her - her using her talent to serve God, with much faithfulness and joy. And also two other Chinese ladies I enjoyed, YP and YD, from my cell group. I just so look forward to hanging out with them and also checking out the other younger ladies (GW, Rachel, C) with whom I served with in the youth ministry when we were younger-er. And also to spend time with Mom. I shall share about this camp when I get back. ;) I am soo excited.
Also, I need to find time to practise some of the songs for the competition coming up.. Its crazy to think I have gone this far. But, just like the same thought I had which JY also happened to mention to me when I am in doubt - quoting Esther from the Bible: I will never know where this may lead me. Esther's story had inspired me alot, especially working in the marketplace. She was going for a beauty pageant (so secular) and then became the king's concubine (even more secular). However, 'for such a time as that', she saved her own people. I believe she had never thought her story would be recorded in the best selling book today. In many ways, we can be like her. I shall go for it, hope to get through a few rounds and improve on my skills. And not forgetting that I will not get anywhere without my Mordecais.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
May God speaks to you during the church camp. Hope you have a fruitful and relaxing trip. Looking forward to your sharing after the church camp.
From your beloved Sis :)
btw, what's "ljppkgfgs"?
:) Thanks for visiting my bloggy. So you created a blog too?
The definition is on the side bar as well. It is the made up of the first letter of each of the fruit of Spirit (Gal 5:22).
Post a Comment