Every day had been just so... undescribably awesome.
Fulfilling. Abundant. Abiding. Overflowing. Totally Awed?
No words. Simply beyond description. :)
Since early November, there had been so many people gatherings (which are not all recorded) :
met many of my relatives I hardly knew over the years at my paternal and maternal cousins' weddings, then welcoming the new entrys of new relatives;
bowling and dinner at Allan's yacht club - delicious seafood BBQ and getting to enjoy the fellowship of the worshipper's club;
attended An Ding's baptism pior their return back to China end of the month (Luo Yun was there as well) afterwhich joined Sean, Esmer and FangBao at East Coast Park for cycling (it was the first time ever that Esmer cycled! That was real cool, thanks to Sean's hard pedalling infront of their double bicycle. Haha!);
Catch Andy Chee (for lunch on Sunday after service) who stopped by Singapore for a short while; Swam with Teresa;
Listened to Sherin's awesome research and spiritual journey;
Felt happy on WeiXiang's first day at Ritz Carlton (his vacation job, and it's at my favourite hotel!);
Dumpling Party at Mervyn's place as farewell for AnDing and LuoYun; afterwhich joined the Pictionary party at ShuJun's place (I enjoyed myself so much that I plan to get pictionary too!);
Went swimming with colleague Sukey nearby our new office;
Attended Thanksgiving Worship Service at Geylang Chinese Methodist Church with Habitat for Humanity Singapore - it was great catching up with the thankful bunch;
Today Biaoge's 'last English class' before he leaves for Kazahkstan; it was wonderful learning English in a new different way with the students, using Rick Warren's 40 Days of Purpose Driven Life book. Went for Enchanted with Gee Wee and totally enjoy the company and the movie. Bought a mosquito helicopter for Christmas and meant it as a mystery gift to the fun-at-hearts in the family (Shh..Do not tell my mother yet, okay?)
GOSH, I am overwhelmed. Do not worry, it is not 'overloaded'. Wish there is time to explain all.. the emotions, thoughts and joy.. However, I am exhausted from all these. I shall leave this blog as it is now... Oh GOD, I am so sleepy now.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment