My body is aching from the run yesterday and my patience is running from the slow loading needed for each of those photos taken during the run... So if you are free, do take time and enjoy the photos on the website below (Limited time only!!!). And I'm sure that you're also kind to let me know when you do see me.. Hee. Anyone that looks like the girl on the other photos on this blog, I think you will not miss. Short black hair, with spectacles, knee length pants, the same blue adidas gym top, a little 'well-fed' :( , and with ear plugs. Well, I should be smiling all the way. And if you do not know me and doing this favour, a bigger thank you!
Oh BTW - I was running the 10KM-Women's Race. Look out for Evelyn, Jenny Yeong, Kelvin Tan, YongLiang, Pei Yuan, Adrian, Daphne, Jamie, Edmund, HanQiang too! Check out this soon! http://www.adidas.com.sg/marathon2007/
Hey, I had also found my results on the SCSM website:
http://www.runpix.biz/sin07/11/finord.php?LastNameEM=53235
Evelyn, Jenny, Jamie, Daphne did better! Congrats! Haha, means I need to pull up my socks if I plan to compete next year. Or should I have wrote on my card: 'My first and last 10km'. Kidding.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment