Thursday, June 5, 2008

His Story

I used to get F9 grades for most of my tests and examinations under the subject, History. Even under the 'scrupulous' guidance of Miss Shirley Lau, one History teacher I will never forget. Many students had scored As with her, but me. Miraculously, I actually passed with a C6 for O Levels! It wouldn't be possible if without her. I had often found it a challenge to remember or memorise stuff, including lyrics.. Strangely, I recall minute details which surprise myself sometimes too.

For the past nights, I have been diligent in searching stuff on wikipedia and began to have better understanding as I traced back the people (leaders and organisations) and sources (of inspirations) who/ that had made great impact to our world today. They had held to/ originated and branched from a belief system as of the world's largest even till today. God, I hardly paid attention to these things that had always been going on! I was pretty 'blinded' myself. It was just head knowledge. There are too much that my human capacity can hold.

No comments: