Lately, there are some questions which I find myself having to give answers for. The 2 most common and challenging ones are: 1.'When are you leaving?' and 2.'What will you be doing?' I realise that besides giving the possibility, the best answer I seem to have is, 'I do not know.' Perhaps the strangest thing is that it became a constant battle I have to feud within. Not that I do not try to find out. It seems like I am lost and is requiring of new faith. At times, I wished I can reverse or quit so that I can 'be in control' again.
An answer perhaps, Ash (Mum's loyal bah chang supporter and wonderful minister to the tenants staying with us) dropped by, as she often does. This time she asked the exact same questions and upon answering her, she prayed with me. Really appreciated.
'You asked when, when? It is now.' (Rev. Jane Lowder)
'Do not doubt. Go out in faith.' (Sis Debbie)
@ Renewal Camp, 9-12th June
To Whom do I have to answer; to Whom am I accountable.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment