Sunday, January 8, 2017

Teaching, a profession I never thought I'll embark on

it is by grace to be employed by a church kindergarten which I had heard so much good things about. At the induction workshop in December, I felt so at home and teared at the song at the end: "Use Me", which was sang by children! I long for 'a heart of flesh' to replace the one which has been hardened (Ezk 36:26) because the children deserve better. And, because that is what the Lord can use.
Use me Jesus use me. Take this life of mine and use me.
Use me Jesus use me. Keep me by your side and use me.

All I want is to be with you, to ever praise you in all I do.
Teach me Father to learn your ways, and walk with me each day.

Mould me make me, what you would have me be.
I only want to serve you faithfully. Help me Father to truly see
What you have for me.
© 1986 Integrity's Hosanna! Music/ASCAP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyKKZaYRPrc

*Children are like flowers in a garden, they do not come the same. The amazing part is that makes the garden not boring at all!*

No comments: