Managed to catch some great fun with CTSS Grads '98 at Aloha Changi on Sat night, binging on barbequed chilli sotong and the usual few of us played 'blind cat' with much persuasion from Pornsak (be sure to catch him co-hosting some of the variety shows on television only if you are free). Left early to rest for the next day, which I realised was a wise decision. Running between 2 services on Sunday morning to make sure I captured Mum on stage at Chinese Service and listened to Ps Tim's message at English Service, had lunch and listened to Ps Song's message at Bilingual Service, had coffee with Andy Chee before he leave for US today, and sat through 3 hours of Pentacostal Foundations.Back home yesterday, I had to think through some of the things which had been bugging me - and especially having spoken with Andy over coffee. (How can I not thank you for those words at the end, if you recall what you said? You seemed to have hit on the nail, brother.) The kind of counsel much needed these days, came from this trusted man, whose faith brought him to where he is. Thank God for you.
Will be attending wake of Eugene's grandfather this evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment